Online research papers can be of two types – harmful and helpful. Users that look for online research papers can be of two types, as well – thoughtless and attentive.
Harmful research papers are something you find once you type into a Google search bar something like “Online research papers”. What you will see is the list of links to web-sites that sell pre-written research papers. High prices, zero reliability are what I would call them. If combined with thoughtless users, the results can be just sad. But they do happen even today. Normally the reason these online research papers still exist is because of some students that prefer to “forget” about homework assignment till the very last minute, then go online and with the thought “Maybe, I will be the lucky one” buy some academic paper with the same topic. The problems are:
- You don’t know, who wrote this research paper
- You don’t know, how reliable are the sources used in the online research paper
- You don’t know how many times it was downloaded and ran through TurnItIn
But hey, you will know if you become a lucky 100 downloader of the same online research paper. This is something your teacher will tell you right away.
Helpful are those online resources that offer free examples of online research papers and give a guarantee that these are unique. The attentive user will definitely realize that this is pure profit, because:
- The example is always better than some research paper writing tips, no matter how good they are
- A research paper can contain some good ideas you can develop by yourself
- You will be able to look at the literature studied to write a research paper, and maybe use it yourself.