If you have some experience in writing papers, you should know that every new paper has to be written in a certain format. Whenever you receive an assignment to write a term paper, raise your hand and clarify the writing style in which it should be presented. If your examiner has asked you to write the MLA format term papers- this article will be of great interest for you.
Here are some MLA format term paper requirements that you will have to follow in order to receive an A for this assignment:
- The MLA format term paper should be double spaced, typed in a standard 12-point Times New Roman size.
- The title of your MLA format term paper has to be centered. Do not underline or put in quotation marks your title.
- Do not forget to include the page headers in the left upper corner of the page of your MLA format term paper. Your page header should include your last name, as well as the page number.
- The MLA format term papers should be 1-inch margined from 4 sides of every page.
- The MLA format term papers has to include Works Cited page, where you are to mention all the sources of information that have been used during the process of research. The title of this page should be placed in the center, and then, all sources should be arranged in the alphabetical order.
- You are allowed to take advantage of abbreviations while writing your MLA format term paper, but then you are required to clarify them at the end of your paper.
MLA format makes your term paper more organized and eye-friendly, so do not neglect the importance of this writing style while working on any assignment.