Tips and Ideas for Writing an MBA Literature Review
Writing a literature review is compulsory for every student at some stage of his/her degree course. A good literature review reveals the student’s knowledge about a particular topic. Students that find it difficult to write literature reviews can get idea from some guides and sample literature reviews.
Writing a MBA literature review involves analyzing the results from existing original literature papers to make a sound argument about a particular topic. Students can use the following tips to write a literature paper effectively and successfully.
MBA Literature Review: Valuable Tips to Make It Effective
Students can consider the following tips while writing MBA literature reviews. When writing a MBA literature review, students must:
- Recognize the existing original literatures relevant to a particular topic they have decided.
- Collect various sources and analyze the previous literature review papers related to the paper topic.
- Write the literature review in the prescribe format and framework. Decide the framework based on the results of the literature papers and the interesting aspects that can be analyzed in future.
- Develop a strong argument or hypothesis about the topic that becomes a highlight of the review paper. The argument must be strong and effective with few evidences.
MBA Literature Review: General Format to Be Followed
MBA literature review must not include abstract section and methods / materials section. When writing the literature review, students should take care to include the following four sections:
- Review body
- Conclusion and suggestions
- Literature cited
Writing a MBA literature review is can be easy once the students get accustomed to it. A student that successfully completes a MBA literature review can write such assignments easily and successfully.