Do you think that watching one or two movies can help you write a perfect dissertation on films? Sorry to disappoint you, but this is not going to be enough. You need to:
- Know the general requirements for your film dissertation;
- Choose a topic and advisor, who will be assisting you throughout the process of film dissertation writing;
- Write a proposal and defend it;
- Conduct research and gather additional material;
- Investigate the chosen topic and present results;
- Structure your dissertation on films;
- Edit each chapter.
Of course, you should meet all the deadlines set by your advisor and the dissertation committee.
However, one of the most difficult things you should do before actually starting to write your film dissertation is to pick out a worthwhile film dissertation idea. So, let us talk about possible film dissertation ideas.
Choose a subject for your dissertation on film.
As a rule, the subject of film dissertations is a movie. What we suggest you to do is pick out the film that is interesting to a wide audience. Let it be a movie from The Best -100- Movies of the XX century.
- Schindler’s List
- Star Wars
- King Kong
Choose what particular aspects you are going to consider in your dissertation on film.
You may investigate:
- Plot and actors’ play;
- Sound and video effects;
- Director’s work and creativity, etc.
So, this is a brief plan you can follow to start writing your film dissertation. If you need more details, do not hesitate to ask our writers for help.
Even more, if you lack film dissertation ideas or you simply cannot prepare it for some reasons, order a dissertation from our writing company.