Dissertation outline is the main structural point of your thesis. Figuratively speaking, it is a skeleton of your paper. Thus, if you need the winning paper, you need a strong dissertation outline. What do you need to know about the outline?
Get your customized and 100% plagiarism-free paper on any subject done
with 15% off on your first order
You must consider and, actually, write your dissertation outline before you start writing your thesis. Of course, it can be a draft variant with some stylistic roughness, but it should contain the major points of your dissertation. In this case you will never forget any important detail.
- In the introduction part of your dissertation outline briefly write the purpose of the study, some essential fact on background knowledge, the relevance of your thesis. It is important to formulate your thesis statement properly on the stage of your dissertation outline compiling. This will make you keep to the point.
- In the literature review part of your dissertation outline you can just enumerate the authors and works to include in the review. You can also note some major points to explain what makes these very works important in terms of your research.
- In the methods section of your dissertation outline you can only write what methods you are going to implement and briefly explain why you use them.
- In the Results part of your dissertation outline you can note what results you are going to obtain and what their relevance is.
- Finally, in the Discussion part of your dissertation outline you should briefly point out the relevance of your research and suggest some new issues to be considered in this respect.
These essential notes will be really helpful throughout the entire process of your dissertation writing.