Term paper writing can be so daunting at times, especially when it comes to formatting. However, term paper format is one of the important things that affect the final grade on your work. Thus, whether you like it or not, but you should know and follow all term paper format rules.
You definitely know that different term paper formats are used for different subjects. In this article, we want to talk about MLA term paper format. It is one of the most popular formats and is used for making papers in Humanities.
- If you are not sure how to arrange your paper according to MLA term paper format, take steps described below.
- Start with arranging the margins. They should be 1 inch on all sides of your paper. If you use Microsoft Word, click on File and then Page Setup.
- Choose a font for your term paper. It should be legible. Thus, better use 12pt Times New Roman.
- Now, get down to spacing. The text of your term paper should be double-spaced. If you use Microsoft Word, choose Format and then Paragraph to change spacing.
- MLA term papers should have a header in the upper right-hand corner. To make a header, choose View, then Header and Footer. The header should include your last name and a page number.
Finally, you need to make a title page for your term paper. It should be organized as follows:
- Your name and last name;
- Your teacher’s name;
- Your course;
On our blog, you can also read about an APA term paper.