The copies of all doctoral theses submitted for a degree at most of the University are cataloged in theses library. The online theses database points out the location of the ‘use copy’ of the thesis listed in library.
Students can seek for theses presented in digital libraries so as to find the thesis paper on topics they want. This article helps the students to know about the database thesis. Any theses database contains the location detail of the full thesis students are looking for. But students must know how to use the online database thesis effectively to produce original thesis.
Database thesis: Why to use?
Students can download database thesis using different search methods.
- Most of the theses submitted for degree are stored in some resources like ProQuest. Students can acquire archived thesis through different types of libraries.
- Students can refer downloaded thesis for reference and citations while preparing the dissertation they are assigned with.
Database thesis: How to use effectively?
Students must use the downloaded thesis wisely and effectively to produce profound thesis. Just downloading few theses will not help in completing the required dissertation successfully. But students need to use the downloaded thesis wisely.
- Students must make a thorough research of the downloaded thesis and use only the significant matter needed for their thesis.
- Students can find relevant resources from the downloaded theses.
- Students must take care not to copy any information from the downloaded thesis in order to avoid plagiarism.